2009年11月7日星期六

THE Malaysian International Fashion Week 2009 (M-IFW ‘09)



We are here is at Pavillion ... nice display with local designer creative n innovative fashion showcase .Attract a lot ppl ,full rounded with passager !

You see what is this... ...? too pack, after back stage make up...thought can closer to , it can even pass in.TOO BAD ! sometime its really uncontrol able . however got experience on run way,i can just leave after that;my professionalism told me i should stay after the full show,possible hope my contribute everlasting,my dream not only on stage ,is all kind about image and trendy !AND im here to encourage all fresh mua you can be had a lot of experience ,BUT the kind of feeling to devolope in this line is most important !but i know not to all agreed with it !



Two friendly dancer...


And u.....


YOU ARE NOT ONLY PRETTY ! BUT PERFECTLY FRIENDLY ...





SHE IS THE MODEL that attract me ! Its my pleasure to doing makeup for you!

you are so tall...n very quiet !

没有评论:

发表评论